2.21.2011

dating with korean man

Haha. Wrong box. I mean. So to speak.

Edit: Okay. Since someone is obviously having some issues confusing the "ask anything" with a search box, let me just explain....

I don't blog in detail about my personal dating life, but I have written a few posts about dating in Korea if that' the sort of thing you're looking for. You can find them here, here, here, here and here.

If you're looking for a more personal take on things, you can check out Dating in Korea, Hot Yellow Fellows or It's Daejeon Darling -- three lovely ladies who I am proud to now call close friends. Through their blogs, you can find dozens of others on the same subject. And if you really want to, you can email me direct with any questions you might have: imnopicasso@gmail.com

Um. Good luck?


Ask me anything

No comments: