3.02.2010

Another season in the trenches.

Good morning, children! Welcome to the first day of a brand spanking new semester in the Land of the Morning I-have-no-idea-what-the-fuck-is-going-on-right-now! Raise your hand if you don't have any clue who you'll be teaching, when you'll be teaching them or what you'll be teaching them. Bonus points if you don't even know who your co-teacher is anymore, or if you don't know where your textbooks are.

Well. Let's take a moment to revel in the spontaneity of it all together. And for you noobs, have no fear -- we're all in the same boat today, from one year on up to ten.

Here we go, kiddies. Welcome to another season in the trenches.

2 comments:

Kel said...

um, same here. and I get the bonus points, too. ^^ happy 1st day of school!

I'm no Picasso said...

Yay!! (Picture me doing the Willie-patented wave-n-bow when I say that.)