6.22.2011

거지.

I'm currently very ill and unable to breathe and fucking hot and really tired from being on the phone until late with my boyfriend who is apparently dealing with gangsters at the moment. Long story. The point is, I don't have a high level of mental capability right now, and what little I do have is being concentrated on making little half-people at least pretend to study English for the last three weeks before summer vacation begins. I'm also sneezing a lot. And I've not had enough coffee.

Which means it's formspring time. That's the best I have for you right now. I have a few kind of interesting questions, but mostly just comments.... not really enough to hang a post off of. Actually, I have 35 fucking questions, but most of them are either things like, "How much kimchi did your grandmother eat while she was there?", or "Can you explain in detail the pros and cons of the Korean education system vs. the Western education system?" (answer: no, I cannot).

Give me some meat, people, and I'll see what I can come up with. And then you'll get to find out what spices I wish I had brought with me to Korea. And I know you're all dying to know.

Ask me anything.

No comments: