6.01.2010

프로포즈.

Today was one of those harass the teacher about her boyfriend situation days. Yessuh. I love those days.

First there was:

"Teacher. Weekend. Boyfriend. See."

"No. Teacher friend see."

"No. Teacher boyfriend see."

"No. Teacher friend see."

"NOOOO! TEACHER BOYFRIEND!"

"NOOOOO! TEACHER FRIEND!"

"Okay. Teacher friend see...... Teacher friend man."

"That's right. Teacher friend man. Why?"

"No."

"Okay. Bye-bye."

Seongmin, the next one, is my bravest little C boy. He reckons he's just about the best English speaker that ever there was and, although I've been told he spends the majority of all his other classes dead asleep on the desk, he always manages to make a scene and dominate my attention in my classes.

The thing about Seongmin is, he doesn't realize that actually, about half of what he says is in Korean -- it's just Korean that I can understand. At the end of it, he always pats himself on the back for the full conversation he's just held entirely in English. Haha.

"Teacher 내일 what do?"

"Maybe.... I'll go to the park? I don't know."

"Teacher boyfriend 있어요?"

"No. You asked that last week."

"아마 ... changee."

"No. It hasn't changed."

"Teacher 같이 who?"

"혼자."

"AH TEACHER NO! Teacher 못해요!"

"Yes I can."

"Teacher no. Teacher me 떡볶이 사다 I Teacher 같이 going with!"

"너.... Teacher 프로포즈?"

"Oh! Teacher 2pm like? 여기요!"

He began to pull up his shirt.

"HOOO! NO! NO THANK YOU! Seongmin. No thank you..."

Well. It's nice to know that if I do fancy a little jailbait boyfriend, it would only cost the price of a dish of rice cakes. Lord.

1 comment:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!