1.31.2009

So I'm alive and everything. Paris is alright, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jonesin' for that train to pull out of the station for Vienna tomorrow morning. I'm exhausted. I've been spending my evenings with Brazillians, Argentinians, Germans, Russians, Koreans, the Swiss, the French, the English and the Japanese. The languages flying around the kitchen at night are enough to make your head sink. And I definitely know more Spanish than I realized -- apparently I'm quite conversational.

Details, of course, when I return. For now, I'm making it an early night so I'm sure to wake for the train in the morning.

Just a note to say that everything is okay. It'll be even better around 10:30 tomorrow night.

By the way, I really, really miss Korea. I'm not kidding.

2 comments:

likethenina said...

Have a great time there.

Korea miss you, too. :)

MikejGrey said...

I ate your bees while you were gone.