8.26.2008

Well, the kid's back out in Denton which means you all get to be graced with my textual presence once again. What things are there?

Uh. My grams informed me this morning that even though my brother's still not speaking to me, he did find her at work the the other day to ask, "Is that boy still going with her?" In italics and bold I think. So you know, Mags, you better watch out. I didn't even know he knew Mike was supposed to be going. Also, I think that was my grams's passive aggressive way of once again pointing out the fact that I'm more than likely definitely living in sin because I have boy (space) friends.

Yet, when I spend the night with Steph or Kat, I'm a big huge lesbian. I guess I just get around.

I do sort of live in sin. But not with Mike. Unless whiskey counts. And it probably does.

At the moment, I'm sort of dying because I've read all of the books I brought back from Brooklyn, but I don't have the dough or the excuse to buy more before I go.

Since I've started wearing my glasses, I've started to look more or less exactly like a barista we used to know who Steph was obsessed with me marrying. No one else will probably find that funny, but me and the kid definitely do.

Oh, enough nonsense for now.

5 comments:

cherry garcia said...

come visit me.

I'm no Picasso said...

I would but you're coming to visit me tomorrah.

(What the fuck we gonna do?)

cherry garcia said...

i dunno. dinner with the rents? is degrassi on?

x

I'm no Picasso said...

Dinner with the rents sounds good.

It's not. But..................

The prom episode is on at 8:30 on Friday! We can't forget....

Is Heath coming Friday or Saturday?

cherry garcia said...

i think he's coming up saturday...cos he's being a baby about coming up friday.

'like...i don't know if i'll be up for doing anything friday night...'

you know cos we never just sit on our asses and watch tv or drink coffee...