10.08.2013

Untitled.

Look, I know I'm slacking on the blogging again. The truth is, between doing all the website/email related stuff for the journal, while at the same time finishing all the editing and page design for the kids' newspaper at work, I really don't want to spend too much more of my time looking at a computer screen. I even left the damn thing at the new place when I came back to Incheon for work this week because I don't even want to be tempted to look at it once I get home from work in the afternoons. Which means the Incheon apartment is pretty much just me, a bed, a cooking pot, one pair of chopsticks...

It's just not worth writing about. But by this time next week, I'll officially be finished with work. And set free out into the wide world, with nothing but time.

So hang in there. I guess.


1 comment:

AdMa said...

yey!!!