5.08.2010

Bitches and my potty mouth.

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! bookmarked on my comp! albeit theres quite a bit of swearing I STILL LOVE IT! i loved that u linked 'clouds' on there too!!! looking forward to more entries :-D

Well, thank you very kindly. I know I've got the mouth of a fucking sailor, and it puts some folks off. But I love words, and I don't discriminate. I love all the words equally. I think words have the power that you give to them. Evil to those who see evil, and that. Also, I don't know what 'clouds' is. But then again, I'm an idiot with no short term memory.

Now sitting around talking to the better half for the first time in a while, as she packs for her trip home. Which is making me. Ugh. This is when having jokes for jobs was always good -- just suck it up that you're going to have to make rent some other way, and let your clown of a boss know you're taking off for two weeks.

[The Kid] says:
right so, like a week or two ago i met [X] for a drink and he was wearing a 'canadian tuxedo'
Lizzo says:
what makes someone think that's a good idea?
[The Kid] says:
...[X] has fucking awful fashion sense.
Lizzo says:
were you embarrassed to be seen with him?
[The Kid] says:
of course i was!

[The Kid] says:
last week there was a night out and she was there for a big.
Lizzo says:
there for a big?
oh a bit
haha
hahahaha
[The Kid] says:
hahahaha
whoops


We're bitches. Oh well.

No comments: