11.17.2009

Um.

The Universe is having another one of those weird swings I guess. I just attempted to go to bed and about sixteen things happened on my phone all at once. The Baby's at it again: "WHERE R U??" "WHY YOU NOT WOODSTOCK THESE DAYS??" And when all else fails, he goes in for the big N: "누나 보고싶어요 ㅠ.ㅠ" And when that still didn't work, "(SMALLTOWN) IS BAD FRIEND."

Reply: "Why?"

"SORRY MY MISTAKE. JUST I NEED PERSON TO TALK."

Lovely.

And I officially had my very first, "Sorry... but how do I know you?" conversation as a result of handing out the phone number in bars. I have no fucking clue who this guy is. I noticed a missed call at 4:53 am on Sunday morning that must have woken me up and then I forgot about it. He phoned back tonight. Something about Woodstock and meeting tomorrow. I pretended not to understand and said, "Oh yeah talk to you later! Have a great night!" and hung up.

Bugh.

In other news, meteor shower! Everyone should check it out....

No comments: