11.27.2009

2 things.

1. The superintendent or some other such... whatever she fucking is canceled the meeting we were supposed to have about winter vacation on the business trip today. But she did manage to tell us that we needed to not do drugs.

Fucking bitch. Go hang yourself with your stockings.

I could get into the whole fucking issue, here, believe me -- I could. But what it all comes back to is pretty much summed up by the line above. I love my school and my co-teachers, and I mostly appreciate my district's OE, but if they say one more condescending bigoted thing at one of these meetings, I might have to write a letter or something. I'm not a goddamn teenager. Or a moron. And if you think that the people YOU are hiring and putting inside your schools to work with your children on a daily basis are the type who would come to Korea and be doing drugs, as a school teacher, willy-nilly, then you need to have a seriously condescending conversation with yourself. Not with me.

2. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I don't have to let anyone into my home who I don't want in my home. I don't have to see anyone I don't want to see. I'm going out with my friends tonight. Fuck the rest. No more trouble. No more pressure.

That having been said, I'm going to get a couple of hours of snoozing in now, before I head out into what is looking to be an increasingly dire weather situation. Now if only the guy selling oranges from a truck in front of my apartment would pipe down.

(And, just like magic, the speaker fades away down the street.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strongly advocating suicide for your boss' boss is probably not a smart thing to do on a public blog. Just sayin'

I'm no Picasso said...

You know, I really don't know how I've gotten this far in life without these little helpful hints from people.

alan said...

for the record, i am not "anonymous" anymore.