10.07.2009

One of those people.

I hate to admit this, but I feel like I'm dying a little without my phone. First thing to get sorted before any other overseas trip is some way to keep the damn thing on while I'm out of country. On the other hand, there's a very distinct feeling of two completely separate worlds. It literally feels like I've gone back in time one year.

Ugh. The last thing I need on vacation is too much time to think. I knew this was coming. Things that seemed relatively simple and straightforward Friday morning on the train ride to the airport now feel quite muddled.

Like really, really muddled.

I need to get back to being too busy to over analyze things. Soon.

I know what will help. Maybe I'll see an ex while I'm in town. Ha.

3 comments:

cherry garcia said...

....

wgiacofci said...

I wanna hear more about your adventures in Walmarts! I'm just picturing you now smoking cigarettes out front, talking to the old men handing out stickers.

I'm no Picasso said...

Adventures at Wal-mart. I'm gonna just say no to that.

Anyway Wal-mart is all about one thing for me: men in greasy mechanics' jumpsuits. Why the hell are there so many in there, all the time??

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

This is awful, but since you're from the dirty south as well, I figure you'll take in the right spirit.