7.15.2009

Better than Bupyeong.

Making samgyeopsal over an open flame on the living room floor, followed by beer, music, cigarettes on the roof. Can't think of a better way to celebrate the last day of summer semester classes. Not that I'm at all looking forward to a studentless school again for another month and a half. Drag. But. The good news is, two weeks of that will be vacation time, as my VP has decided to let me "work from home" after I finish my vacation.

I've been warned by yet another of our dear friend C's friends tonight to be careful of him because he is "dangerous guy". No one seems inclined to expand upon that thought. Hm.

I've also gained yet another oppa. And I'm nowhere closer, despite the Korean classes, to incorporating that word into my vocabulary, willingly. Where are all the dongsaeng at?

Sitting under the stars (I'm sure they were up there), fighting off the mogi and explaining the lyrics of "Lady Marmalade". I've been promised a visit to one of those middle-of-the-road tent restaurants for a soju meeting sometime in the near future.

"This is better than Bupyeong," C murmured as we three reclined on the roof. I'm inclined to agree.

It feels like home.

No comments: