11.14.2008

HEATHENS!

AISH!

I love them, but I could absolutely bury each and every last one of them today. Without shedding a single tear.

My last class my coteacher didn't even show up. Which would have been fine, if this wasn't National Let's Trample the Teacher and Ruin Her Life Day.

I ended up just giving up on, "How much is it?" and teaching them that ol' XYZ (examine your zipper) trick from elementary school instead. Then I set them loose to begin their reign of terror in the hallways five minutes before the bell.

Bring on the beer. For FUCK sake, bring on the beer.


I do, however, like this drawing a student did on the table.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi my friend!
you habe a good weblog
good luck!
i found a beautiful message...

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful * 1
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds * 2
The Beneficent, the Merciful * 3
Owner of the Day of Judgment * 4
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee alone we ask for help * 5
Show us the straight path * 6
The path of those whom Thou hast favored; Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who astray * 7
(holly quran)